London Towers is located in the town of Bay Harbor Islands, which consists of two islands. The west island contains exclusively single family homes and the east island contains Water front condo buildings, multi-family housing and the business district. The London Towers is separated from the mainland by Biscayne Bay. This real estate area is widely known for its luxury waterfront condo proprieties which are in high demand by buyers and investors.
DESCRIPTION OF LONDON TOWERS CONDO
The London Towers is conveniently located in Bay Harbor. The building was built in 1966 and is very well kept. It has a nice pool available for your convenience. Certain units offer upgraded appliances including stainless steel and laminate floors. Plenty of entertainment such as the beach, Brickell Village, Downtown Miami, and several shops are near by. This is a must see.
- Community: Community Laundry Facilities, Community Boat Facilities, Community Clubhouse(s), Picnic Area(s), Community Swimming Pool(s), Extra Storage Available
- Condo: End Unit
- Construction: Concrete Block Stucco
- Exterior: Balcony
- General: No Pets Allowed
- Heat/Cool: Central Air Conditioning, Central Heat
- Inclusions: Electric Range and Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Interior: Intercom System, Window Treatments
- Location: Western Exposure
- Parking: 1 Parking Place, Assigned Parking
- Rooms: Living/dining Room Combination, Master Bedroom on Main Floor
- Scenery: Bay or Ocean Frontage, Waterfront Property, Canal Waterfront Property, Intra-coastal, Garden View
- Style: Condo