The Palace at Bal Harbour Real Estate is a lifestyle of elegance, white-glove service, and incredible amenities that sits upon more than four acres of exclusive oceanfront property, located on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by lush tropical gardens, soft beaches, and extraordinary shopping area. Rising 21 stories above the ocean, The Palace at Bal Harbour Tower is home to 105 residences, spacious condominiums with direct ocean and bay views from their expansive balconies. Large apartments range between one and four bedrooms, between 1,690 to 3,690 square feet. Perfectly located within walking distance to houses of worship and The Shops at Bal Harbour.
In the 1920s, the Detroit-based Miami Beach Heights Corporation owned 245 acres of undeveloped, partially swampy land that stretched from the Atlantic Ocean to the Biscayne Bay, one of it owners assumed the duties as the Bal Harbour
developer. In 1940, with the begging of World War II, Mr. Robert C Graham rented the land to the United States Air Corps for $1 per year. The oceanfront area was used as a rifle range and the barracks were set up on the west side of Collins ave. In 1946 when the Air Corps left the barracks buildings as a thank you to the owners of the property, they were converted into apartment homes by Mr. Graham.
built the first hotel, and was named “The Kenilworth By-the-Sea.”
The first home was built by the son of Mr. Graham at 160 Bal Cross Drive, construction for the Sea View Hotel
was finished. In 1947, the Church by the Sea was built; the following year The Beach Club
become a reality. Bakers’ Haulover Inlet is a man-made channel connecting the northern end of Biscayne Bay with the Atlantic Ocean. The inlet was cut 1925 through a narrow point in the sand between the city of Bal Harbour
and Sunny Isles Beach.
Please call Gladis Henriquez at 305-281-8653
for more information on any of The Palace at Bal Harbour
condos for sale and rent.